(Dawat , 3-day Alternative Newspaper)
Dawat , Three (3) - day Alternative
Newspaper is the only Newspaper in India striving for Implememnting Islam with true
concept. It was started in 1953 as a Weekly. Later in 1960 it was turned into a
Daily newspaper. During 1980-85 a weekly edition was added too. Since the day one,
three days alternative newspaper Dawat has been the first choice of the sincere
muslim readers. Countrywide, the number of readers it has, are above one lakh twenty
Free and unconditional analysis, frank and balanced criticism, also
clear and fair enough opinions, informative features and with subjects giving rise
to Islamic thinking, this newspaper is moving ahead towards its goal.
alternative Newspaper Dawat is now being considered the representing organ of the
muslims in India.
- Struggle against atheistic forces, exploitation of weak and backward, corruption
- Restoring the confidence in muslim ummah and providing them with information, facilities
and opportunities, through which they could work with other nations of the country
being shoulder to shoulder for the betterment of the country's spritual, moral and
- Rising above the religion, colour and race to promote the environment of love and
integrity, and awakening the national sensation.
- Publishing the Newspapers, Magazines , Bulletins and pamphlets etc. as per the aims
and objectives of the trust.
- Training of the Journalism with Islamic perspective, and providing research opportunities
- Co-operating with the Organisations with the common goals.